Ashley Russo is an expert master of ceremonies. For more than a decade, Ashley has served as event host for organizations like St. Luke's University Health Network, United Way of Greater Lehigh Valley, Lehigh University, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and many more. She brings to the stage years of on-camera experience from NBC, The Weather Channel, Bloomberg, and WFMZ, and is an Emmy® award-winning executive producer.
As the master of ceremonies at events, conferences, and corporate meetings, Ashley creates a unique and engaging experience focused on your group's central message.
To plan your upcoming event, conference, or corporate meeting, email us or call 888-959-1188. Learn more about Ashley Russo here, and download her printable one-sheet here.
Emcee & Event Promotion Packages
- Emcee duties up to 2 hours
- Event run-through (maximum time 30 minutes)
- Script review with one round of edits
- Client event listed in our newsletter one month prior to event
- Press release for your event
- Nonprofit: your event listed on the Get Involved website
- Nonprofit: short article in the Express Times Nonprofit Spotlight
- The Business Package, plus:
- Emcee duties up to 4 hours
- Event run-through (maximum time 1 hour)
- Creation of one 0:60 corporate video to be shown at the event
- One hour marketing consultation
- Logo on our website and in our newsletter for 3 months post-event
- Integrated social media
- The Professional Package, plus:
- Emcee duties up to 8 hours
- Two event run-throughs (maximum time 1 hour each or 2 hours total)
- One 2:30 or two 0:60 corporate/event videos to be shown at the event
- Two one-hour marketing consultations
- Script review with two rounds of edits