Stephen G. Hart is a Senior Consultant and Executive Coach with The Professional Development Group, coaching inspiring leaders, developing high performing teams, and creating great places to work.
Prior to joining our team, Steve served as Vice President of Human Resources for the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, where he steered strategic talent management, HRIS & Analytics, Diversity & Inclusion, and Employee Relations. Throughout his tenure, Steve led numerous initiatives in organizational effectiveness, culture, and change, both in the Philadelphia Bank as well as across the Federal Reserve System.
As an Affiliate Faculty member at the University of Pennsylvania, Steve teaches a graduate level course on Strategic Human Capital Management and Leadership for Penn’s Organizational Dynamics Master’s Degree Program. He is also the host of the Program’s podcast series Learning Aloud, in which he features interviews with prominent thought leaders, authors, faculty, students, and alumni who are engaged in interesting aspects of organizational work and leadership.
Steve earned a M.S. in Organizational Dynamics from the University of Pennsylvania, and is a graduate of the University of Durham, England and La Salle University, Philadelphia. He is also a 2009 Fellow of Leadership Philadelphia.
Qualifications & Education
- M.S., Organizational Dynamics, University of Pennsylvania
- B.S., Business Marketing, LaSalle University
- Stonier Graduate School of Banking
- 2009 Fellow, Leadership Philadelphia
- Degree in Education, College of St. Hild and St. Bede, University of Durham
- Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA)
- Certified Professional Values Analyst (CPVA)