Kristy Tan Neckowicz is a Senior Consultant, Coach, and a Certified Professional “Stages of Growth” Strategist. With this certification, Kristy performs “X-Rays” to determine an organization’s stage of growth, helps CEOs identify the hidden agents and challenges that are impacting growth potential, and develops a plan to focus on the right things at the right time. Prior to joining The Professional Development Group LLC, Kristy Tan Neckowicz was Vice President of Product Strategy at Oracle Corporation and Primavera Systems, where she developed strategy and executed transformation projects leveraging technology, process, and human capital.
Kristy has extensive expertise in business strategy and planning, project, program and portfolio management, PMO strategies and operation, change management, software product rationalization, and customer service transformation. She is a valued consultant and coach because of her leadership experience in several organizations:
- Oracle Corporation: VP, New Market Development & Product Strategy
- Primavera Systems, Inc.: VP, Product Strategy & Customer Support, Director of Marketing, Product Manager
- Villanova University and Lehigh University: Adjunct Faculty of Project Management Courses
- Project Management Institute (PMI):
- Keynote speaker, Scheduling Conference (2017)
- Leader, Scheduling Community of Practice (2012-2014)
- Board member, College of Scheduling (2010-2011)
- Global Congress Knowledge Advisory Group (2003-2004)
- North America Congress Planning Action Team (2001-2002)
- Various leadership roles, PMI’s Delaware Valley Chapter (1995-1999)
- Provided coaching for CEOs, Sr. Executives, IT Leaders & Program Manager.
- Diagnosed business/leadership challenges for small to mid-sized organizations; facilitated the establishment of strategic alignment and 90-day plans
- Led development of product roadmaps, application rationalization, acquisitions integration strategies, and global pricing for project portfolio management software companies
- Directed product managers, marketing managers, project managers, sales, and technical services management staff.
- Certified Professional “Stages of Growth” Strategist
- Certified Professional Analyst for Behaviors, Motivators, and EQ
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification since 1993