What if one book could reveal to you how to find happiness, conquer fear, build stronger relationships, and create a life filled with purpose and passion – would you read it?
Best-selling author Shawn Kent Hayashi wrote the book! How to Improve Your Emotional Intelligence at Work & in Relationships is the step-by-step guide to raise your emotional intelligence – the key to living more joyfully and working with more passion.
Available now on Amazon.com, Shawn’s new book will show you how to create more love in your relationships, spark more joy in your life, and find more passion in your career.
Through clear, encouraging coaching, Shawn – an emotional intelligence and executive coach – deconstructs how to raise your EQ and makes mastery possible. Real life stories, hands-on exercises, and an integrated journal launch you from passive learning to active practice – fast!
In How to Improve Your Emotional Intelligence at Work & in Relationships, you’ll gain these vital tools:
- The life-changing questions to ask yourself when you’re feeling fear or anger and want to create lasting positive change in your life
- The fastest way to stop emotional hijacks from damaging your relationships and career
- The secret to developing self-awareness
- The best techniques to self-regulate through negative emotions
- The truth about your “emotional wake” and the steps to strengthen your relationships with awareness, empathy, and social skills
- The simple but powerful habits that will enable you to spark joy, create more hope, passion, and love – and inspire others!
For readers who loved The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, this book will also enable you to spark more joy in your whole life. Part coach, part journal, use this practical guide to create your path to professional success and personal growth – and get ready to thrive!
Increase Your Team’s EQ
We offer interactive presentations, keynotes, and workshops focused on building emotional intelligence on your team. Contact us to learn more.
Create Your Own EQ Circle
“EQ Circles” are popping up all over the world as a result of How to Improve Your Emotional Intelligence at Work & in Relationships and its discussion guide! Here’s how to create your own EQ Circle:
- Choose 4 - 6 people with whom you’d like to have an outstanding relationship based on trust and respect. These can be co-workers, family members, friends – whoever would like to join you in a journey of self-discovery and self-mastery!
- Download this EQ Circle invitation or send it as a link to ask these people to join you.
- Agree to meet 5 times and to focus on one chapter per meeting.
- Meet somewhere comfortable where you can talk openly and share your stories and experiences.
- Use the questions in the EQ Circle Discussion Guide to lead your conversation. You can download the questions or use the guide in the back of your book.
- Complete the activities, then write about your own experiences and share your learning with your discussion group. You will grow! You will build new skills that will last your lifetime, be useful wherever you go, and transform your life and relationships for the better.
- Repeat! As you benefit from the EQ Circle, invite more people and create a new group! Keep the learning going for yourself and others! Watch your relationships thrive!
Would you like The Professional Development Group to facilitate your EQ Circle? Contact us to learn more.