Cynthia Kyriazis is a productivity strategist, time management coach, consultant, speaker, and author. She leads decision-makers, their teams, and staff in navigating the 24/7 demands on their time and energy by developing a clear line of site on what’s important and a plan for how to get there. 80% of Cynthia’s clients report saving at least 45 minutes a day in real time and 91% have improved their overall productivity.
Cynthia possesses a 20-year track record of success in serving Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurial businesses, government, and non-profit agencies. Regardless of the organization size, Cynthia guides leaders and star performers to make choices that create and sustain a productive mindset, and positively impact both personal growth and organizational profitability.
Cynthia is the Amazon best-selling author of Get Organized. Get Focused. Get Moving. How to Overcome Productivity Potholes. She has also been featured as an expert on Forbes.com, Wall Street Journal online, Philadelphia Inquirer, Legal Intelligencer, and many regional publications, radio, and television shows – and was named one of the “28 Best Online Productivity Experts” by New York Times best-selling author Hank Reardon in his book Time Management 2.0.
To learn more about working with Cynthia, contact us at 888-959-1188 ext. 81 or Info@TheProfessionalDevelopmentGroup.com.
As a Productivity & Organization Consultant, Cynthia guides clients to improve their performance and profits through coaching, workshops, speaking, and consulting services related to:
- Time Management: Improving goal-setting, prioritizing, scheduling and planning, effective communications, setting boundaries, addressing disorganization, procrastination, delegating, and managing interruptions, distractions, and over-commitments
- Team Collaboration: Effective systems and processes for working together, maintaining or improving team productivity, identifying roadblocks to better time management, improving accountability and communication, and reducing conflict
- Organizational Efficacy: Remaining agile, dealing with changing technology, addressing disorganization, improving employee productivity and focus, and reducing stress
Qualifications & Education
- Past-Secretary to the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)
- Past-President of the Kansas City chapter of the International Society for Performance Improvement (KC-ISPI)
- Consultant to the American Coaching Association
- Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA)
- Certified Professional Values Analyst (CPVA)
- B.S., Communication, University of Kansas
"You helped us get our thinking time back!"
- VP, Organizational Development, Fortune 500 Company
"Working with Cynthia is a refreshing way to inspire yourself and your staff to implement methods that will make all of you efficient. Each one of my staff came and thanked me for having Cynthia in to work with us."